
Summary
Katniss
can't take the idea of Peeta hating her and still be so close to him so she
decided to move to another District with Presidents Coin's permission. She goes
to the rebel part of District 2 where she is escaping from her problems.
District 2 is where the Capitols Peacekeepers are train and is where the
military things are. All of those things were in a mountain that Katniss has
named it the "Nut", Gale, Boggs and herself decided to make a plant
to destroy the Nut. Their plan was successful, they destroy the Nut and kept
inside the people. After destroying the Nut and leaving the Capitol without any
military supplies, they returned to District 13. When they are back in 13 they
tell Katniss that there will be a wedding, Finnick and Annie's wedding. This
propaganda of the wedding was for the people see and have something fun to
watch. They started planning the attack to the Capitol and they told Katniss
she couldn't go because she didn't go to the trainings. She was really upset
but after going to some training, they accept her to go. She joined the same
group were Gale and Finnick were in and Boggs was the leader, the group was the
sharpshooters (bow and arrow). Later Plutarch told their group that they will
be the Star Squad, that they will not be in the front line of the combat but
will be the on-screen faces of the invasion.
Text
Response
“What
do you mean, I’m not going to the capitol? I have to go! I’m the Mockingjay!”
(Pag. 233)
This was the worst idea someone could have ever made. Katniss is the best shooter they could ever have and they just want her to stay!?!? The first one in combat should be her, she should be in combat and that's it. I was really disappointed when this part of the book came. I was so excited for her to go to combat and when I read this I just stopped reading and try to figure it out why they made this decision.
"Therefor,
we've handpicked the eight of you to be what we call our 'Star Squad'. You will
be the on-screen faces of the invasion." (Pag. 257)
Why did they chose them out of all the other groups? It's because Katniss was there and she was the Mockingjay? Why, just why? I think that by putting Katniss, the Mockingjay on screen may be a great idea, but are they going to be in real combat? Like in the other propagandas, most of the scenarios were not real completely so why would this one be. Maybe it would be better to choose another group to be Star Squad, so then the best shooters can help in the combat.
Conclusion
I think Katniss decision was the best one she could have ever made. It's so difficult to be around someone that loved you and now hates you, or at least you think they do. It's really hard to just see them, and not see the same face as before. One time I had a friend, we were like best friend and we told everything to each other, but now we don't even say hi when we see each other. It really hurts so that why I think Katniss decision was the best one. She just decided to go away for a few weeks so she could get herself back together and then have the strengths to face Peeta. Maybe later in the book, Katniss will feel more comfortable and secure with herself.
Why did they chose them out of all the other groups? It's because Katniss was there and she was the Mockingjay? Why, just why? I think that by putting Katniss, the Mockingjay on screen may be a great idea, but are they going to be in real combat? Like in the other propagandas, most of the scenarios were not real completely so why would this one be. Maybe it would be better to choose another group to be Star Squad, so then the best shooters can help in the combat.
Conclusion
I think Katniss decision was the best one she could have ever made. It's so difficult to be around someone that loved you and now hates you, or at least you think they do. It's really hard to just see them, and not see the same face as before. One time I had a friend, we were like best friend and we told everything to each other, but now we don't even say hi when we see each other. It really hurts so that why I think Katniss decision was the best one. She just decided to go away for a few weeks so she could get herself back together and then have the strengths to face Peeta. Maybe later in the book, Katniss will feel more comfortable and secure with herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment